Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kaboom!

Bonus Blog Alert! Bonus Blog Alert! Bonus Blog Alert!

No, it wasn't that kind of kaboom. I bought speakers last year so when we watched movies on our TV, we could have a good sound with a sub woofer. I had arranged to sell them to one of the Marines here, but Steve decided tonight to ignore all the things we have learned, and plugged my 110 speakers into 220 power. Boom, all gone. Now Steve owns my broken speakers!

I did something really fun tonight. I took all of my ammo out of my clips and put it back in its case. We get to turn it in tomorrow, so I wanted to ensure it was all still there. No shots fired in anger or any other mood for that matter - yeah!

Found out we also check out with admin tomorrow, woo hoo! This is real. I get to leave!!

Gary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I won't believe it's real until you are here... and working on my computer!

Mom

Anonymous said...

These being your SECOND set of speakers that have met a firey death.
Come home to normal power supplies, sweetheart. :-) Love ya!

Anonymous said...

yaaayyy, you made it! just don't piss off any flight attendants.