Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to you, Happy Thanksgiving to you, Happy Thanksgiving dear youuuuuuuuu......Happy Thanksgiving to you. Okay, so it's not really a song, but you DID sing along in your head, no denying. You also probably read this and gave it that look like a dog would give if you tried to explain nuclear fusion. It's ok, its late and I am tired!

Good day today, although a bit odd. Didn't feel like a holiday because I went into work, and then later worked out. Two things I rarely do singularly on Thanksgiving, and have never done them both. The camp had a 5k run today, and I did the honorable thing and took pictures. It was much more fun, and easier on my knees. I am more of a treadmill guy.

I was fully expecting to be sorely disappointed with dinner tonight, but fortunately they came through and it was excellent. Probably a 7/10 on a normal scale but for here it was a 12. I guess if they are going to get one meal right, this was the one. Our food has been horrid lately as someone figured out we were 50k over budget for food and they had to cut back. Let the good times roll.

Just wanted to check in on the holiday. Enjoy it, I wish I could be there with you.

Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This made me laugh out loud - it's late here too and I'm tired. I almost thought you ran until I kept reading.