Friday, August 04, 2006

Moved....again

I was told a day or so ago, you are moving. Good thing I had anything to say about it. The back story is that the Air Force is bringing in about 30 people, and 12 are women. See, we don't have women here at Blackhorse, so why are they bringing them? Who knows. Anyway, they have to have their own facilities, and of course, of the 90 rooms here, I was in one of them chosen to move to make room for the females. Oh well. I hate moving but it was over fast. I now live with Steve and Bob in the infamous scorpion room. I actually am in the area where it was found, but I have strategically placed glue traps to protect my domain. So now I have a bit less living space, and an extra roommate, but I guess all in all it doesn't matter. It all counts towards the 365.

Gary

No comments: