Friday, October 27, 2006

10 down, 1 to go

It's the reverse title from the first Cards win. I can't believe they are in a position to win the World Series. This after 24 years, and damnit if I am not in Afghanistan. Ah well. It was a horrid game....messy, ugly etc, but the outcome was great. It was a hard one to watch, and easily the one that frustrated me the most so far. I am seriously concerned about closing this thing out, but we have three shots at it, let's hope it only takes one.

Kara managed to get on Fox 2 news last night after the game and they gave her about 2 mins of time to talk about the fact that I wasn't able to make it due to being here etc. It was great....!!!

Bob made it back from leave....our room is much noisier now, but it's great to have him back.

Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I expected to see a picture of you wearing your World Series shirt attached to this blog.

Mom