Monday, October 16, 2006

Waving

Two Cards games, two very different outcomes. A shut out and a blow out. Ah well, can't win them all and I knew were were vulnerable in game 4. Game 5 is a crap shoot, but of course, I'll be up to watch it! I have been getting up at 4 and heading over, but tomorrow its 330 for me because its Monday Night Football and first come first serve on the TV. I have to claim the spot early. :)

I am not exactly sure when but at some point in the recent past, I have started waving like a jackass. Its not the standard, put your hand up and shake it around wave, its the two fingers in a peace sign with the thumb extended wave. I have NO idea why I started it, or even when, but I caught myself doing it today, and once I started paying attention, I realized I do it every time - I can't stop it. My theory is that I didn't like doing the standard wave to all the Afghans, it just doesn't feel right for some reason, so I adapted to an acknowledgment of their existence, but not a full on "Howdy Do" sorta wave. Don't ask me why I am analyzing this, I must have excessive free time.

I started growing a mustache. Its only 2 days so far, so its literally nothing to write about, but since I didn't get to grow a playoff beard for baseball, I am doing what I can. I've never had one before and I seriously doubt I will keep it past about day 3 once it comes in, but it should make for interesting pictures.

That's about all I have today, construction continues and now I find out they are going to start building 24/7 and remember - one of the construction sites is literally outside my window. Wonderful.

Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you don't have to hold an umbrella when you watch the game tonight (tomorrow AM)